Thursday, April 15, 2010

Precious Gift



em tis is de 2nd gifts i receive from her (eh.. consider 1st gua, coz de 1st 1 is i snatch de)

tis pink thing is de 1 tat accompany me everyday to work (and back from work)

she is very faithful

everyday she will wait me to hop into the car

n look at me wit that very ai mei eye (as u seen in de pic)

but sometimes when her mood is not good

she will turn around

for tis few month..

she reli become my best fren d lo..

sometimes wil reli look at her..

n think about alot of thing

how she was brought from very far to my car

how she was passed from her to me

pink thing

thx for your faithfulness o

intern is ending

i will bring u back home very very soon =)

also thx to her

for giving me a very precious and usefull gifts

that can accompany me everyday

8 comments:

angie said...

the octopus is very cute^^

Chin Fang said...

the dirty and black octopus, hahaha~

angie said...

not dirty ok..tat eu gene neva take gud care of it lo

samantha sau said...

someone is in love !!

aries_gal said...

ahem ahem...

u G said...

haha sam yalo =)

Elaine said...

pinky thingy is so cute..cute like her too!!^.^

angie said...

haha..Ahem ahem..elaine,i agree with uXD