Sunday, August 14, 2011

Every move i make

Today when i playing this song on stage, it reflects me all the way back.

A very meaningful song, it often appears in shallom back to the old age. Where we use only a guitar to worship God

During internship, this is the alarm of my roommate, n he nvr change it for 6months

Every morning, the melody is with me

How familiar i am wit this song

From nth, i played guitar, dont even possess a guitar myself

From nth, i do graphic design, not even a design student ever

I now und, because everything is for u my Lord

Is painful not because all this tat happen, is because i m leaving Hope Kampar

A lot a lot of memories

But God, i know, u reserve the best for me
because u said, u will cut all branches tat doesnt bare fruit

Father i trust in u. I wan to do greater things for you. Mayb not here, somewhere, I Believe in you.

Every move i make, i make in you

No comments: