Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy White Valentine Day :)

It has been quite a while, that you threw your temper and emotions to me. Well, for being a student once I deeply feel your pains. And I know it is quite pointless that you tell someone to walk out from their depression. Where experience would be a much more better teacher than me. Pillar of strength I wish I am but not the person who tear down your wall.

You are delighted when I pass you the black box that day, telling me that you will return me something for the sake of love. No, I am not pin pointing at your fault. Yes, I know I am not there today.

I grab hold your promise and that the main source of my severe damage. You said sorry over and over again, did you even realize how your words have broken my heart? I slept really late a day before, last night I am fighting my eyes to awake just to wake you up. If you are wondering, it was returned by your temper and coldness. You apologized, looking at them make me even more vulnerable and stun.

You don't think that your promise is important and probably you hate it when someone brought them out. Is that the way? You wanted trust, but you fail to respect the importance of your avowal.

I don't request a penny for a penny but at least a sincere message, a card, or something? Perhaps it is too hectic for you to kill your time by writing a card? How about compromise some time with your blue friend?

Would like to tell you that me too is having a tough period. Is not always flower and butterflies here. I am really devastated again and again by your actions.

I will need to apologize as I am not that good person that shares your burden and wipes away your sorrow.